Auto Accident Lawyers in Los Angeles
Call Today for a Free Consultation
If you happen to be involved in an auto accident, you should be aware that you have a right to seek reparation for damages against the party at fault. It doesn’t matter if the force of the accident is minor or whether it is as serious as a head on collision, you will definitely suffer property damage and bodily injuries which could reach in the hundreds of thousands and even millions depending on the gravity of your injuries and the treatments necessary to put back your health. Note however, that the party at fault will be protected by insurance companies who hire claims adjusters that are experienced in thwarting your claims. In order to make sure that you get the best compensation you deserve, you need to seek legal advice from Top Personal Injury Lawyers in Los Angeles who have decades of experience in obtaining compensation against negligent drivers and other vehicle transport operators.
With Melrose Law Firm’s expert Auto Accident Lawyers in Los Angeles, you will get nothing but the best legal representation you need in order to obtain the best award of damages you deserve against the other party, from
- (1) Property damage relating to the repair or replacement of your vehicle, including reasonable amount for rental and storage fees;
- (2) Actual medical costs for your examinations, evaluations and treatments, including surgeries and post-operative care;
- (3) Future medical care for recommended treatments post-discharge;
- (4) Lost earnings due to absence from or inability to do work, which includes future or prospective loss of income;
- (5) Pain and suffering, which includes emotional pain and psychological trauma; and
- (6) Punitive damages when it is proven that the negligent party acted with recklessness or in complete disregard of your welfare.
Call Us Now at (866) 500-4141 and we can assure that you’ll get the best chance in claiming your damages against the party at fault and his insurance carrier.
Obtaining compensation for damages in car accidents are never easy. You will be faced with seasoned insurance adjusters who will do everything to minimize their exposure if not altogether escape liability for the accident.
To make sure that you will get the best compensation you deserve, don’t negotiate your claims on your own, hire top personal injury law firm like Melrose Law Firm, whose lawyers are well known to exhibit genuine care and compassion for personal injury victims not only in Los Angeles but throughout California.
What to Do in Case of Auto Accidents in Los Angeles?
Auto accidents can cause devastation to the victims and their families. If you are involved in an auto accident, whether a simple rear-end or serious head on collision, you will suffer damages that may include the following:
- a) Property damage,
- b) Bodily injuries,
- c) Loss of earnings and
- d) Pain and suffering.
In California, you have a right to seek damages against the driver of the vehicle at fault for the accident. However, as required in any claims process, you will need to provide proof of your allegations in the proper forum, whether in the courts of law or even during the negotiations process.
Why Do Car Accidents Happen?
There are a lot of factors why traffic accidents happen. Statistics show that in case of auto accidents, the noted culprits are the following:
- • Failure to obey traffic rules;
- • Intoxication;
- • Fatigue;
- • Lack of traffic signs or signals;
- • Poor road conditions; and
- • Defective automobiles.
Reasons for accidents are vital because before you are able to provide proof of negligence against the other party, you need to allege first that said party has a duty of diligence and the party at fault failed to provide the due diligence required by law.
Don’t Forget to Gather Evidence of Your Car Accident
After an accident, you need to do the following to make sure that these evidence will be presented in court and put to good use during the negotiations process:
- • Take pictures of the location of the accident, the damage to the vehicles and your injuries;
- • Call Police authorities and paramedics;
- • Exchange information with the other party; and
- • Get the contact information of possible witnesses.
Aside from the foregoing, you need to seek help from top Personal Injury Lawsuit Lawyers in Los Angeles who can help guide you in what to expect after a car crash.